[openstack-dev] [Nova] Updates to Juno blueprint review process

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Mar 24 18:01:04 UTC 2014

On 03/24/2014 01:40 PM, Michael Krotscheck wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 3:14 AM, Sean Dague <sean at dague.net
> <mailto:sean at dague.net>> wrote:
>
>     Storyboard remains vaporware. I will be enormously happy when it is not.
>

> You could, oh, I dunno, maybe contribute to the codebase. I am _certain_
> that it would make more people happy than calling it vaporware on a
> public list.
>
> Michael

If I had the time to contribute to more projects, I would. Sadly, I like
to sleep some times. :)

But it's also really important to be realistic about status. Because as
a community we often say "this will all be solved by X". The grass is
always greener on software no one is yet using.

As soon as you say Storyboard is ready to take projects for a release
cycle, I'm there, sign me up. Nothing would make me happier to get a
response from you that we should use it for Tempest starting today.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
Samsung Research America