[openstack-dev] [nova] An analysis of code review in Nova

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon Mar 24 08:57:27 UTC 2014

Regarding the spawn there are a number of patches up for review at the
moment - they are all mutually exclusive and hopefully will make the
process a lot smoother.
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/vmware-spawn-refactor,n,z
In addition to this we have a patch up for review with the OSLO
integration - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/70175/ (ideally it would be
best that this gets in first)
Thanks
Gary