[openstack-dev] requirements repository core reviewer updates

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Fri Mar 21 22:16:05 UTC 2014

In the last project meeting, we discussed updating the list of core
reviewers on the global requirements project. The review stats for the last
90 days on the project show that several current core reviewers haven't
been active, so as a first step before adding new cores I propose that we
make sure everyone who is currently core is still interested in
participating.

The current list of cores is visible in gerrit:
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/131,members

I generated a set of review status for the last 90 days using git://
git.openstack.org/openstack-infra/reviewstats and posted the results in
http://paste.openstack.org/show/74046/.

We had a few reviewers with 0-1 reviews in the last 90 days:

Dan Prince
Dave Walker
Gabriel Hurley
Joe Heck
Eric Windisch

If any of you wish to remain on the core reviewer list during Juno, speak
up. Otherwise we'll purge the list around the time of the dependency freeze
(Thierry, let me know if you had different timing in mind for that).

Doug