[openstack-dev] [Marconi][TC] Withdraw graduation request

Malini Kamalambal malini.kamalambal at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Mar 21 14:46:13 UTC 2014

Flavio has very well summarized the Marconi team's thoughts.
We appreciate all the frank opinions in the discussions that are going on.
Keep those thoughts coming!

We look forward to building a better Marconi and a stronger community.