[openstack-dev] [Neutron] OVS 2.1.0 is available but not the Neutron ARP responder

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:15:17 UTC 2014

Thanks Mathieu for your support and work onto CI to enable multi-node.

I wrote a blog post about how to run devstack development environment with
LXC.
I hope it will be publish next week.

Just add a pointer about OVS support network namespaces since 2 years ago
now [1].

[1]
http://git.openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=commitdiff;h=2a4999f3f33467f4fa22ed6e5b06350615fb2dac

Regards,