[openstack-dev] [Heat]Heat use as a standalone component for Cloud Managment over multi IAAS

sahid sahid.ferdjaoui at cloudwatt.com
Thu Mar 20 16:17:31 UTC 2014

warm is just an other client, like we can have for the cli. It does
not claim to do what Heat can. It should be useful to prepare some templates
to be reused in different OpenStack environment without using script
shell or python.

When I said standalone client, I mean there is no need to install services
in your OpenStack cloud to use it.

Regards,
s.