[openstack-dev] OpenStack/GSoC

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:05:30 UTC 2014

Team,

Here's what i see in the system so far.

Mentors:
ybudupi
blint
boris_42
coroner
cppcabrera
sriramhere
arnaudleg
greghaynes
hughsaunders
julim
ddutta (Organization Administrator)
dims (Organization Administrator)

Projects:
Cross-services Scheduler project. Artem Shepelev Artem Shepelev
Proposal for Implementing an application-level FWaaS driver (Zorp) Dániel Csubák
Openstack-OSLO :Add a New Backend to Oslo.Cache sai krishna
How to detect network anomalies from telemetry data within Openstack mst89
OpenStack/Marconi: Py3k support Nataliia
Develop a benchmarking suite and new storage backends to OpenStack
Marconi Prashanth Raghu
Developing Benchmarks for Virtual Machines of OpenStack with Rally
Tzanetos Balitsaris

Mentors, if you don't see your id, please send me a connection request
in the google gsoc site.
Students, if you don't see your proposal above, please hop onto
#openstack-gsoc and #gsoc and get help making sure we can see it.

thanks,
dims