[openstack-dev] Blueprint Review request for OpenStack Neutron Port Templates Network Policy.

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Thu Mar 20 13:01:01 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:21 AM, Kumar, Vinod (HP Networking) <
vinod.kumar5 at hp.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

> Me and my fellow friends (CCed) invite the community to review OpenStack
> Neutron Port Templates Network Policy blueprint submitted recently.
>
> Please review the same and feel free to suggest, comment and ask questions.
>

> Link to Open Stack blueprint page
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-port-template-policy

Hi Vinod:

Your blueprint looks like it has a large amount of overlap with the
existing Group Based
Policy effort in Neutron which has been going on for 6 months now. Have you
looked at
the Group Based Policy Blueprint? We have been meeting weekly since the
Summit in
Hong Kong as well. I'd encourage you to look at all the work we've done,
including the
prototype code, and join us in our weekly meetings.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/group-based-policy-abstraction