[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Alternating meeting time for more TZ friendliness

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Wed Mar 19 18:44:25 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Sullivan, Jon Paul's message of 2014-03-19 09:26:44 -0700:

If we were to have one at that time, we'd need to move the other time as
well. One driver for moving it is that our participants on the Eastern
side of Australia are already joining at 0600 their time, and will be
joining at 0500 soon.

If I've done my TZ math right, Tuesdays at 1400 UTC would be Wednesdays
at 0100 for Sydney.