[openstack-dev] Gerrit 2.8 upgrade coming

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:28:24 UTC 2014

Hello All.  The Openstack infra team has been planning a gerrit upgrade (to
ver 2.8.x) to review.openstack.org for a while now and we are getting close
to pulling the trigger.  We need to get a few more changes approved, test
those changes on review-dev.o.o and then do the upgrade on review.o.o.   We
have tentatively planned the upgrade for May 1st-7th (the Openstack 'off'
week).   Please let us know whether this will be too much of an
inconvenience for you fine hackers.  Thanks.  -Khai