[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [TROVE] Manual Installation Again

tattabbum giuseppegaleota at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:37:21 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,
have you some news about the right steps (Prepare Image) that are needed
perform in order to launch a trove instance with a correctly configured
trove-guest agent?

As you, I have read all the trove-integration/script/redstack script to find
the right commands to perform a manual trove installatio, and I have
realized the gerrit review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/78608/.
I would be happy if you could contribute to the review, particularly for the
"Prepare Image" steps.

Thank you,
Giuseppe