[openstack-dev] [horizon] horizon PyPi distribution missing

Akihiro Motoki motoki at da.jp.nec.com
Mon Mar 17 08:19:14 UTC 2014

Does muranodashboard depend on only horizon or require
openstack_dashboard too?

I think we can publish openstack_dashboard (including horizon) even if
horizon and openstack_dashboard are not separeted.
Once we separate them successfully, we can publish horizon module
and add dependency on horizon to openstack_dashboard module.
Am I missing somothing?

Another point we need to consider is that Horizon includes
a lot of Javascirpt files and it fits PyPI.

Thanks,
Akihiro