[openstack-dev] [db][all] (Proposal) Restorable & Delayed deletion of OS Resources

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Mon Mar 17 05:37:22 UTC 2014

Subbu,

No it's not too late. It's just proposal for Juno.

First of all, you should keep in mind that in you cause it's probably
automated. In case of Web Hosting it's done by end users (so it's not
automated).

If you spend some time and read discussion about removing "Soft deletion"
[1] you'll see that restoring "deleted" stuff is popular thing. So the goal
of this proposal is to make standard approach for restoring that won't use
"soft deletion".

[1] http://osdir.com/ml/openstack-dev/2014-03/msg00947.html

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic