[openstack-dev] Development Issue: Cloud System Security Auditing

Ahsan Habib ahabib.j at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 06:52:22 UTC 2014

To whom it may concern,

We are planning to work on the *Cloud System* for our undergraduate thesis.
Our main concern is *Cloud System Security* where we want to produce a
*auditing
tool/software* that can scan a cloud system and test its vulnerability. In
this concern we need some feedback about the progress of work in this
field. We look forward to any help or suggestions from your side as our
terminal goal is to contribute to the community.

Thank You,
Ahsan Habib
Zunayeed Bin Zahir
North South University