[openstack-dev] [qa][neutron] neutron version in openstack/nova neutron tests

Darragh O'Reilly dara2002-openstack at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 20:29:21 UTC 2014

I'm looking at errors in the dhcp-agent using logstash and I see openstack/nova Jenkins jobs running today [1] that have an outdated neutron/openstack/common/lockutils.py. The message format used to be 1 line per lock/unlock eg:

Got semaphore "dhcp-agent" for method "subnet_delete_end"...

But since review 47557 merged on 2014-01-13 [2] it should 3 lines per lock/unlock  like:

Got semaphore "dhcp-agent" lock
Got semaphore / lock "sync_state"
Semaphore / lock released "sync_state"

And these show in openstack/neutron jobs. I would have thought openstack/nova jobs would be using the latest or very recent neutron?

[1] http://logs.openstack.org/25/75825/1/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron/71b9183/logs/screen-q-dhcp.txt.gz#_2014-03-14_00_23_35_716
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/47557/20/neutron/openstack/common/lockutils.py