[openstack-dev] Moving swift3 to stackforge (was: Re: [OpenStack-Infra] Intermittent failures cloning noVNC from github.com/kanaka)

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at enovance.com
Fri Mar 14 08:03:22 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:

> In Juno I'd really be pro removing all the devstack references to git
> repos not on git.openstack.org, because these kinds of failures have
> real impact.
>
> Currently we have 4 repositories that fit this bill:
>
> SWIFT3_REPO=${SWIFT3_REPO:-http://github.com/fujita/swift3.git}
> NOVNC_REPO=${NOVNC_REPO:-https://github.com/kanaka/noVNC.git}
> RYU_REPO=${RYU_REPO:-https://github.com/osrg/ryu.git}
> SPICE_REPO=${SPICE_REPO:-
> http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/spice/spice-html5.git}
>
> I think all of these probably need to be removed from devstack. We
> should be using release versions (preferably i

As for swift3 I have added an issue to the project requesting if this can
be moved to stackforge :

https://github.com/fujita/swift3/issues/62

fujita (the maint of swift3 in CC of this email)  has commented that he's
been working on it.

This is going to be quite urgent for the next openstack release, Fujita do
you need help with this?

Regards,
Chmouel.