[openstack-dev] [Mistral][Taskflow][all] Mistral + taskflow

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Mar 13 23:02:30 UTC 2014

Separating from the following:

* http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-March/029870.html

What can we do to resolve this, and reduce duplication in effort, code and
so on.

I believe that we are really doing the same thing, but it appears that
something (imho) is wrong with the process here.

I'm unsure how to resolve the situationŠ

I believe since as a community we should be working together instead of
working apart in silos creating the same thing.

I'm reminded of
http://www.slideshare.net/RenatAkhmerov/mistral-hong-kong-unconference-trac
k/2 where it seemed like we were doing much better collaboration, what has
happened to break this continuity?

How can we fix it?

-Josh