[openstack-dev] [glance]A question abount copy_from.

王宏 w.wanghong1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 04:59:09 UTC 2014

Hi all.

When create image using v1 API we can upload image file indirectly from the
external source using the x-glance-api-copy-from header. But there is no
copy_from parameter in v2 API. I think this paramater maybe is replaced by
"locations". But may I know the reason that why we remove copy_from
parameter from v2 API? When use locations if the external source is
destroyed we can not get the image file anymore.

Best regards.
wanghong