[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Subteam meeting Thursday, 14-00 UTC

Samuel Bercovici SamuelB at Radware.com
Thu Mar 13 01:33:08 UTC 2014

Hi Eugene,

I am with Evgeny on a business trip so we will not be able to join this time.
I have not seen any progress on the model side. Did I miss anything?
Will look for the meeting summary

Regards,
                -Sam.

From: Eugene Nikanorov [mailto:enikanorov at mirantis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:21 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Subteam meeting Thursday, 14-00 UTC

Hi neutron and lbaas folks,

Let's keep our regular meeting on Thursday, at 14-00 UTC at #openstack-meeting

We'll update on current status and continue object model discussion.
We have many new folks that are recently showed the interest in lbaas project asking for mini summit. I think it would be helpful for everyone interested in lbaas to join the meeting.

Thanks,
Eugene.