[openstack-dev] [Infra] [Savanna] [Sahara] [Ceilometer] [Chef] Gerrit maintenance concluded

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 12 15:00:13 UTC 2014

This message is a reminder to update remotes on any of your local
clones of the following repositories which we just renamed:

    openstack/python-savannaclient
        -> openstack/python-saharaclient

    openstack/savanna
        -> openstack/sahara

    openstack/savanna-dashboard
        -> openstack/sahara-dashboard

    openstack/savanna-extra
        -> openstack/sahara-extra

    openstack/savanna-image-elements
        -> openstack/sahara-image-elements

    stackforge/puppet-savanna
        -> stackforge/puppet-sahara

    stackforge/savanna-ci-config
        -> stackforge/sahara-ci-config

    stackforge/savanna-guestagent
        -> stackforge/sahara-guestagent

    stackforge/cookbook-openstack-metering
        -> stackforge/cookbook-openstack-telemetry

Today's Gerrit maintenance concluded successfully. Due to some
unrelated test failures and Jenkins jobs running longer than
anticipated, the Gerrit outage began late and lasted from roughly
12:30-12:45 UTC.

We had a bit of a miscalculation on the criticality of the
corresponding devstack-gate patch for cloning sahara repositories,
and so a few DevStack-based jobs may have failed between 12:45 and
13:00 (the workspace log will mention a failure to fetch the origin
remote for openstack/savanna if so).

A minor issue with some recent statusbot improvements left stale
topics in a lot of channels, but I have manually corrected them all
at this point and a fix is already in review for that.
--
Jeremy Stanley