[openstack-dev] [sahara] Sahara (ex. Savanna) project renaming process [savanna]

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 11 13:33:55 UTC 2014

All launchpad projects has been renamed keeping full path redirects.
It means that you can still reference to the bugs and blueprints under
the savanna launchpad project and it'll be redirected to the new
sahara project.

All savanna repositories will be renamed to sahara ones on Wednesday,
March 12 between 12:00 to 12:30 UTC [0]

[0] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140312T12&am=30

--
Sincerely yours,