[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Developer documentation

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Fri Mar 7 18:12:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I know everyone is very busy working on the I-3 release, but I wanted
solicit feedback on my developer documentation review.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72428/

Currently, we have a couple +1's and a +2 from Nachi - Akihirio Motoki
and Henry Gessau brought up valid points about the TESTING file, but I
felt that they can be addressed in other patchsets - since I don't feel
confident in making the changes that they suggested, and some of the
comments refer to issues that exist in the

In addition, we're almost to the goal line - I'd rather get some docs
merged and update in another patchset, rather than update this review
with another patchset, that clears out all the +2's and +1's and then
wait for everyone to circle back and re-approve.

I understand this is a unusual request and I am asking for special
treatment, but Neutron is severely lacking in documentation for new
developers and I think this patch moves us closer to fixing it.

Thoughts?

--
Sean M. Collins