[openstack-dev] [neutron][rootwrap] Performance considerations, sudo?

Miguel Angel Ajo majopela at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 12:52:54 UTC 2014

I thought of this option, but didn't consider it, as It's somehow
risky to expose an RPC end executing priviledged (even filtered) commands.

If I'm not wrong, once you have credentials for messaging, you can
send messages to any end, even filtered, I somehow see this as a higher
risk option.

And btw, if we add RPC in the middle, it's possible that all those
system call delays increase, or don't decrease all it'll be desirable.