[openstack-dev] [savanna] Feature Freeze and end of the I cycle

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 7 10:35:42 UTC 2014

I'd like to add that we should concentrate on testing and bug fixing
for the next several weeks. This period will include project renaming
too...
The release-critical bugs will be tracked on the icehouse-rc1 [0]
milestone pages. When all such issues will be fixed the first release
candidate will be released and development (master branch) will be
open for Juno dev.

Final coordinated release is expected on April 17th.

You can find more details about OpenStack devcycle in [1].

[0] https://launchpad.net/savanna/+milestone/icehouse-rc1
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Cycle

Thanks.

--