[openstack-dev] [GSoC 2014] Proposal Template

Masaru Nomura massa.nomura at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:58:51 UTC 2014

Dear mentors and students,

Hi,

after a short talk with dims, I created an application template wiki
page[1]. Obviously, this is not a completed version, and I'd like your
opinions to improve it. :)

I have :
1) simply added information such as :

   ・Personal Details (e.g. Name, Email, University and so on)

   ・Project Proposal (e.g. Project, idea, implementation issues, and time
scheduling)

   ・Background (e.g. Open source, academic or intern experience, or
language experience)

2) linked this page on GSoC 2014 wiki page[2]
3) created an example of my proposal page [3] (not completed yet!)
4) linked the example to an Oslo project page[4]

Thank you,
Masaru

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014/StudentApplicationTemplate<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014/StudentApplicationTemplate#Link_your_page>
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014#Communication