[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Crack at a "Real life" workflow

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 03:09:48 UTC 2014

http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-ops/content/maintenance.html#planned_maintenance_compute_node

> Here it is https://gist.github.com/dzimine/9380941
> or here http://paste.openstack.org/show/72741/
>
> I have a bunch of comments, implicit assumptions, and questions which
came to mind while writing it. Want your and other people's opinions on it.

> But gist and paste don't let annotate lines!!! :(
>
> May be we can put it on the review board, even with no intention to check
in,  to use for discussion?

How is this different then chef/puppet/ansible ...?

Forgive me if that has already been answered, I didn't see an answer to
that under the FAQ at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral