[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][wsme][pecan] Need help for ceilometer havana alarm issue

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:44:25 UTC 2014

I already check the stable/havana and master branch via devstack, the
problem is still in havana, but master branch is not affected

I think it is important to fix it for havana too, since some high level
application may depends on the returned faultstring. Currently, I'm not
sure mater branch fix it in pecan or wsme module, or in ceilometer itself

Is there anyone can help with this problem?

thanks

--
blog: zqfan.github.com
git: github.com/zqfan