[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Status of multi-attach-volume work

Zhi Yan Liu lzy.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:37:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

We decided multi-attach feature must be implemented as an extension to
core functionality in Cinder, but currently we have not a clear
extension support in Cinder, IMO it's the biggest blocker now. And the
other issues have been listed at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/blueprints/multi-attach-volume#Comments_and_Discussion
as well. Probably we could get more inputs from Cinder cores.

thanks,
zhiyan