[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Open Source and community working together

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Mar 4 23:11:45 UTC 2014

On the topic of 'always improving our community', here is the
announcement I promised

On 03/03/2014 01:52 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> [...] We'll have a first
> edition of this program in Atlanta. Some more details on the wiki
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Upstream_Training/Info
>
> and the exact dates/place for the sessions in Atlanta in a couple of days.

I'm happy to announce a great opportunity for new contributors to
OpenStack: a free training program to accelerate the speed at which new
OpenStack developers are successful at integrating their own roadmap
into that of the OpenStack project.

Details on the blog
<http://www.openstack.org/blog/2014/03/openstack-upstream-training-in-atlanta/>

If you’re a new OpenStack contributor or plan on becoming one soon, you
should sign up for the next OpenStack Upstream Training in Atlanta, May
10-11. Participation is strongly advised also for first time
participants to OpenStack Design Summit.

Please spread the word among your colleagues.

Cheers,
Stef