[openstack-dev] [nova][swift] Importing Launchpad Answers in Ask OpenStack

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Mar 3 23:26:34 UTC 2014

And we're done!

All questions and answers on Launchpad Answers have been imported in Ask
OpenStack

Check it out, there are now almost 6,000 questions on
https://ask.openstack.org/en/questions/

I realized that contrary to what I thought, I can't edit most of the
Launchpad projects to close Answers. I'll contact the PTLs to edit the
projects.

Cheers,
stef