[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [Tripleo][CI] check-tripleo outage

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 3 21:52:54 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-02 17:49:29 +1300 (+1300), Robert Collins wrote:
[...]
> That said, infra isn't spinning up nodes properly, but manual testing
> brings up nodes just fine with plenty of network speed, so we're not
> sure whats up.

There were a couple problems... nova seemed very sure we were over
quota on just a handful of building nodes (I think that must have
been cleaned up since then), and nodepool couldn't ssh to the nodes
which did build (seems like Clint said the L3 agent wasn't running).
Anyway, seems running and mostly caught up now.
--
Jeremy Stanley