[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6][Security Group] BP: Support ICMP type filter by security group

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Mon Mar 3 16:18:25 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 09:39:42PM +0800, Xuhan Peng wrote:
> Currently, only security group rule direction, protocol, ethertype and port
> range are supported by neutron security group rule data structure. To allow

If I am not mistaken, I believe that when you use the ICMP protocol
type, you can use the port range specs to limit the type.

https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/db/securitygroups_db.py#L309

http://i.imgur.com/3n858Pf.png

I assume we just have to check and see if it applies to ICMPv6?

--
Sean M. Collins