[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6]

Xuhan Peng pengxuhan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:33:38 UTC 2014

Randy,

I haven't checked the code detail yet, but I have a general question about
this blueprint. Considering multiple external networks on L3 agent is
supported [1]. Do you think it's still necessary to use separate subnets on
one external network for IPv4 and IPv6 instead of using two external
networks?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/59359/

Thanks!
Xuhan