[openstack-dev] [third party] - minimum response time for 3rd party CI responses

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:04:12 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The subject of 3rd party CI voting responses came up in the 3rd-party IRC
meeting today.[1] We would like to get feedback from the larger dev
community on what acceptable response times are for third party CI systems.

As a maintainer of a small CI system that tends to get backed up during
milestone rush hours, it would be nice if we were allowed up to 12 hours.
However, as a developer this seems like too long to have to wait for the
results of a patch.

One option might be to peg the response time to the main CI response
assuming that it gets backed up in a similar manner.

What would be acceptable to the community?

1.
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/third_party/2014/third_party.2014-06-30-18.01.html

--
Kevin Benton