[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Mon Jun 30 17:37:27 UTC 2014

Not sure if these are “minimalist” but at least they setup automagically, so you don’t need to do it from scratch:

You can check out these repos which automate the 3rd party ci setup:

Jay Pipe’s solution:
https://github.com/jaypipes/os-ext-testing
https://github.com/jaypipes/os-ext-testing-data

My WIP fork of Jay Pipe’s that also includes Nodepool:
https://github.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing
https://github.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing-data

Ramy