[openstack-dev] [Horizon] SCSS conversion and SCSS upgrade patches

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 30 15:07:49 UTC 2014

It's possible that the only purpose of this discussion will be to fix my
thinking, but I still can't understand why we are so anxious to integrate a
patch that makes Horizon look funny.  I expect the patch Radomir has our
for review will be quite stable.  People should be able to contribute work
based on it now using dependent patches.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Gerrit_Workflow#Add_dependency   Once we
have a set of patches with good Horizon behavior we can merge the set.

Doug Fish