[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Neutron IPv6 in Icehouse and further

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:51:09 UTC 2014

Hi! I'm waiting for that too...

Currently, I'm running IceHouse with static IPv6 address, with the topology
"VLAN Provider Networks" and, to make it easier, I'm counting on the
following blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ipv6-provider-nets-slaac

...but, I'm not sure if it will be enough to enable basic IPv6 support
(without using Neutron as Instance's default gateway)...

Cheers!
Thiago