[openstack-dev] [cinder][volume/manager.py] volume driver mapping

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:52:30 UTC 2014

That's easy; you don't. The mappings are their because we moved some
drivers round during a code cleanup and didn't want old config files
to break during an upgrade. The old names have been deprecated since
Falsom and finally now removed; new drivers don't need to do any
mapping at all.

On 25 June 2014 14:29, Yogesh Prasad <yogesh.prasad at cloudbyte.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am observing a bit difference in manager.py file between these branches
> stable/icehouse and master.
> In stable/icehouse various driver mapped in manager.py but it is not in
> master.
>
> Please guide me, where i have to map my driver.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>   Yogesh Prasad.

Duncan Thomas