[openstack-dev] [TripleO] CI status update for this week

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Jun 20 21:39:25 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Charles Crouch's message of 2014-06-20 13:51:49 -0700:

Was this being logged as deprecated for a while? I think we probably
should aspire to fail CI if something starts printing out deprecation
warnings. We have a few more sprinkled here and there that I see in logs;
those are just ticking time bombs.