[openstack-dev] [TripleO] CI status update for this week

Charles Crouch ccrouch at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 21:15:55 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

> On Jun 20, 2014 1:52 PM, "Charles Crouch" < ccrouch at redhat.com > wrote:

Ok great, and just to be clear I didn't mean to imply Nova did anything wrong here.
I'm looking for what tripleo can do to make sure it keeps up.

Is there any easy way to see what options have been deprecated in a release for
the integrated projects?
I guess a list would only need to be pulled together once at the end of each release.