[openstack-dev] [Octavia] PTL and core team members

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 06:29:42 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-06-19 at 20:36 -0700, Dustin Lundquist wrote:
> Dolph,
>

> I appreciate the suggestion. In the mean time how does the review
> process work without core developers to approve gerrit submissions?

If you're just getting started, have a small number (possibly just 1 to
begin with) of developers collaborate closely, with the minimum possible
process and then use that list of developers as your core review team
when you gradually start adopting some process. Aim to get from zero to
bootstrapped with that core team in a small number of weeks at most.

Minimum possible process could mean a git repo anywhere that those
initial developers have direct push access to. You could use stackforge
from the beginning and the developers just approve their own changes,
but that's a bit annoying.

Mark.