[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Backwards compatibility policy for our projects

Jason Rist jrist at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 16:30:38 UTC 2014

[6]: https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-incubator/blob/master/README.rst
> [7]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TripleO/ReleaseManagement [8]:
> http://semver.org/

I'm going to have to agree with Tomas here.  There doesn't seem to be
any reasonable expectation of backwards compatibility for the reasons
he outlined, despite some downstream releases that may be impacted.

- -J
- --
Jason E. Rist
Senior Software Engineer