[openstack-dev] [Nova][neutron][NFV] Mid cycle sprints

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Sat Jun 14 19:22:36 UTC 2014

A sprint in Lisbon sounds very good to me.  I lived a while in Portugal and
Portuguese is my second language.

This is very short notice so it is probably not possible for me to make it
during this cycle.  Don't count on me but if an event is scheduled in
Lisbon, I'd certainly want to give it a try.

An event during a future cycle would be much easier to plan for.

Carl