[openstack-dev] [oslo][messaging] Further improvements and refactoring

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 20:08:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 15:47 +0400, Dina Belova wrote:
> Dims,
>

> No problem with creating the specs, we just want to understand if the
> community is OK with our suggestions in general :)
> If so, I'll create the appropriate specs and we'll discuss them :)

Personally, I find it difficult to understand the proposals as currently
described and how they address the performance problems you say you see.

The specs process should help flesh out your ideas so they are more
understandable. On the other hand, it's pretty difficult to have an
abstract conversation about code re-factoring. So, some combination of
proof-of-concept patches and specs will probably work best.

Mark.