[openstack-dev] [TripleO] TripleO Mid-Cycle Meetup - Final Dates

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 12:32:05 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

I am happy to announce, that based on previous etherpad gathering, mails
and discussions, on the weekly meeting we confirmed final dates for
TripleO mid-cycle meetup:

     July 21-25 (Monday-Friday)
     Red Hat office, Raleigh, North Carolina

I will be working on another arrangements like suggested hotels, room
booking etc. and in the meantime, please fill yourselves in the
etherpad, if you have confirmed that you are going to join us:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-meetup

Everybody is welcome. Heat team is considering if they join their meetup
or not, because they have few conflicts - hopefully we will know their
decision soon. One way or the other they definitely want to have at
least some representatives on our meeting and vice-versa so that we keep
good communication channel between our teams. I would like also to
invite folks from Nova, Ironic or Ceilometer teams to join the TripleO
meetup if they can.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Raleigh
-- Jarda