[openstack-dev] [DriverLog] What to fix and when

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:58:28 UTC 2014

Stackers,

OK, we are fully aware that there are problems with the early DriverLog
data that is shown in the dashboard. Notably, the Nova driver stuff is
not correct for the default virt drivers. We will work on fixing that ASAP.

Our focus to date has mostly been on the Cinder and Neutron driver
stats, since it is those communities that have most recently been
working on standing up external CI systems. The Nova driver systems
simply, and embarrassingly, fell through the cracks. My apologies to
anyone who was offended or misled.

Please, if you have any problems with DriverLog, be sure to log a bug on
Launchpad [1] and we'll get things fixed ASAP.

Best,
-jay

[1] https://launchpad.net/driverlog