[openstack-dev] [Murano] Murano API improvements

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 2 04:35:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We need to rewrite Murano API on new API framework and we have the commit:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/60787
(*Sergey*, sorry, but -1 from me, need to fix small isses)

Also, today I created blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/murano-api-workers
this feature allows to run many API threads on one host and this allows to
scale Murano API processes.

I suggest to update and merge this commit with migration to Pecan framework
and after that we can easily implement this blueprint and add many other
improvements to Murano API and Murano python agent.

*Ruslan*, could you please approve these blueprints and target them to some
milestone?

Thank you!

--

Timur,