[openstack-dev] Cinder tempest api volume tests failed

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:26:13 UTC 2014

On 11:30 Thu 31 Jul     , Nikesh Kumar Mahalka wrote:
> I deployed a single node devstack on Ubuntu 14.04.
> This devstack belongs to Juno.
>
> When i am running tempest api volume test, i am getting some tests failed.

Hi Nikesh,

To further figure out what's wrong, take a look at the c-vol, c-api and c-sch
tabs in the stack screen session. If you're unsure where to go from there after
looking at the output, set the `SCREEN_LOGDIR` setting in your local.conf [1]
and copy the logs from those tabs to paste.openstack.org for us to see.

[1] - http://devstack.org/configuration.html

--
Mike Perez