[openstack-dev] [NFV] Gerrit dashboard (updated, now working)

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 23:10:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

During our last meetings, we briefly discussed about the Gerrit
dashboard which was previously working but was now generating an error
(414 too long URI).

I decided to directly create an HTML static file and generating directly
the dashboard there instead of redirecting to Gerrit custom dashboard.
Now, the code is functional and can be used for reviewing :
http://nfv.russellbryant.net

This webpage is updated every 3600 secs. Let me know if you need to add
more details in the dashboard (like Launchpad priority) and if you see
some bugs (eh, no easter eggs tho).

I still have a few things to improve (like CSS, details, login proxying
and direct updates in Ajax mode), that's for another time.

Should you want to contribute to the project, you can take it here :
https://github.com/sbauza/gerrit-dashboard-nfv . Any help is welcome !

Thanks,
-Sylvain