[openstack-dev] [neutron] Cross-server locking for neutron server

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 30 21:06:37 UTC 2014

In fact there are more applications for distributed locking than just
accessing data in database.
One of such use cases is serializing access to devices.
This is what is not yet hardly needed, but will be as we get more service
drivers working with appliances.

It would be great if some existing library could be adopted for it.

Thanks,
Eugene.